Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Staycation" Pics!!

Last week we camped at my parents house for
our family "staycation" this year!

We're planning on going to Disney at the end of January so
we decided we needed to go cheap this year.

Turns out it was a really great time!
You definitely don't need to spend a lot of $$
to have a great time!!

Here's some pictures!


I just love this picture!!

The kids (especially Micah) lived in the hot tub, that is
when they weren't in my sister's pool!

We went to the zoo and
had a picnic one day!








Pa had lots of fireworks and Malachi
(my 11 yr. old "the Pyro")
lit most if them off!

Sunday morning we didn't go to church so the kids
had a church service. Malachi preached, my nephew led
prayer, and the girls led singing! They all did an awesome job
and had so much fun doing it!

The girls also taught Sunday School class for the younger
ones! I see some new teachers in our future!

We also went biking and hung
out a lot at my sister's pool.

The 4 days went really quick of course!

So what's your summer vacation plans??????

1 comment:

Genesa said...

Looks like you had a great time! It's always nice to get away from the "normal"! Your pics are great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin