Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Sleepover!!

Note -- I know you are about to fall over in shock...
that's 3 whole posts in 3 days from me.

I guess I'm an overachiever this week!!
! ha or something like that!
ANYWAY....
My daughter (in the red and blue dress)
had 3 of her cousins over for a night!

They had a blast (or at least it looked like they did!)

Art projects!


Pizza for dinner (of course)
Complete with goblets of root beer!


Dress up and
makeovers!


Lots of swimming!


And of course Ice cream SUNDAES!!

Next week, boy sleepover.....
Do you think it will be LOUDER!!

2 comments:

Gerry Adams said...

Looks like a great time for the kids!

Genesa said...

I know they had a blast, thanks!!!

I know part of the boys coming, and I guarantee they will be SILENT!!!=) (or, maybe not!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin