Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where's your focus...

I just saw this post at Centsible Savings a blog I read.

This is exactly where was at a few weeks ago, I found myself thinking about the deals way to much while hardly finding anytime for the Bible. This is in part why I started this blog. I wanted to make sure I was accountable to get as I call it my "Daily Dose" EVERYDAY.

I still have a long way to go and should be in my Bible much more. But I do feel that I am improving and I think that is what our walk with our Savior is all about.

So this is a Deal Getters (and everyone else's) Focus Check...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's one thing I thought about this morning with my post. Speding my time one the eternal things! God is speaking to a lot of people right now about priorities. Love ya Megan. Good Post!

Sarah said...

Sorry I am typing one handed right now!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin