Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Meijer--Wow!!


Meijer was awesome this week which reminds me that I didn't post the Meijer deals for this week!Sorry... There really are only a couple but they are well worth the trip!


I got all this for a total of $24.xx and got a $2. catalina back!!

How did this happen?? Well overage from taco shells, jello, and glade gel warmers!

this week if you buy 2 boxes of jello (.50cents each) and use the 1.50 mealbox Q you get .50cents overage for every 2 boxes you buy.


Also if you buy taco bell taco shells (20%off) and use the 1.50 mealbox q you will earn .50 cents overage for every box you buy. The problem is that they took that Q off of the mealbox site.


Third great deal is for Glade scented gel warmers. they are 4.49 each and you get a 4.00 cat. for each one you buy. also there is a b1g1 MQ out for these. I had 4 of them so I bought 8 warmers used 4 b1g1 MQ. total was 19.xx with tax and I got $32. back in cats to use for whatever!! awesome!

other good deals
steamfresh birds eye veggies are 3/$4. use $1/2 mealbox and .35 MQ = .27cents
dole salad is 5/$5. use this Q for $1./1 to make it free

other things to look for might be plastic wrap 1.19, eggs 1.00, meijer popcorn 1.25,
also if you buy 2 oreos for $5. you get a gallon of milk free,
kelloggs cereal/poptarts are 4/$10 --buy 4 get $2. off instantly--not bad because the frosted flakes that I got are the big 23oz.box

Let me know what you're finding!!
Questions just leave a comment!

Have a good week

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wooo Hooooo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the post seems to be adult but however likely foe me as well as for me fellows also!
regards at
bath and body products

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin