Saturday, December 20, 2008

CVS Trip

Not only was all this FREE but I also made a profit of $20. ecb!!!

Well I had no idea that Cvs started their sales on Saturday evening...Since this sale was so big they actually started it Saturday at 1pm at our CVS.

I was able to take advantage of the sale early thanks to my Mom and Sister calling me !! yay thanks!!

--Be aware that the ecb didn't print so they had to make them print which took a little time--

This will make tomorrow a little more relaxing. Just think no coupons to clip and no CVS run to make. This will be great to just stay home since the wind chills are suppossed to be -15 degrees BBBBBUUUUUUURRRRRRR!!

1 comment:

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

SWEET deals it looks like and ya know it always make it better when it's a mm!! well I haven't checked out the ads on hotcoupon world yet. so i will just gaze over your picture and make my list for tomorrow!! YES staying inside as much as possible sounds good...but we have a Christmas tomorrow!! we don't ahve to travel far and we can park pretty close to the house so!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin