Thursday, March 19, 2009

No Bake Chocolate Cookies

I often overlook this yummy recipe. It's one of my favorites, yet I don't make them very often....I'm not sure why since they only take 7 simple ingredients and all the ingredients are things I almost always have on hand!

I guess it's time I made some! **yummy**
**No Bake Chocolate Cookies**
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
3 Tbsp cocoa powder
*Combine all these ingredients in saucepan. Heat to boiling, stirring until dissolved.
*Boil 2 minutes.
*Remove from heat
***then add
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups oatmeal
Stir in chocolate mixture until well blended.
***
Drop onto wax paper or baking sheet. Let cool until firm

**Makes 4-5 dozen**
For more recipes here go to "Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap"
Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

Ruth Saves $ said...

I agree... such yummy and simple cookies, but ones that I haven't made for years for some reason. Thanks for sharing.

Gayle said...

Mmmm. I remember eating these as a kid. Thanks for the reminder. My kids will love you for it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin