Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop

This week...
3 Things you did not know about me!!!


1. At the age of 3, I was playing the violin.
We moved away from my teacher a couple years later and
I never played again.

(sorry for the blurry picture)
***
2. I have only had 1 broken bone ever.
I broke my nose playing basketball with my boyfriend (he drove in the lane and I got in the way!!) in high school... now he's my Husband!!!!

***
3. I was a counselor at a deaf camp as a teenager
Great experience but
I no longer know very much sign language.
****
Join in the Blog Hop...
Let us know 3 things about you!

Come Join us!

MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Shelly said...

What a cute photo! That's amazing that you learned when you were 3. Happy hopping!

the brown couch said...

Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

and Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

P.S.
You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin