Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In His Word Wednesday -- Praise


Praise Him!
Psalm 105 Verse 2
Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.

Exodus 15 Chapter 2
The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. he is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Psalm Chapter 145 Verse 21
My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.
We should strive to praise Our Lord daily!
***
******
*********
What has God been teaching you lately.
Do you have a prayer request?
Do you have a Bible verse that has stuck out to you?
Even just words of encouragement. I would love to hear from you!
**
Just post on your blog, then come back here and sign the linky below.(You are welcome to use my banner if you'd like)
**
You can even just leave your words or prayer request here as a comment. We'd love to know how to pray for you. If you don't want to elaborate just let us know you have an unspoken prayer request. We can still pray for you because God already knows!!
Have a great Wednesday!

***
Another Prayer Request Update.
My husband's Uncle continues to be doing good!
He as a out patient procedure tomorrow.
Prayers still needed!
***
My BIL's Mother is still in the hospital and needs tons of prayer.
The family continues to be on a roller coaster of better days and bad days.
Thanks for your continued prayer for them.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin