Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog Hop -- Art Work!

I have No art work of my own to show you.
I have NO talent in that area.

But my 11 yr. old son LOVES it.
He's been out in our shop for weeks now
painting everyone pictures for Christmas!!!


This one he did with his Grandma for a calender contest!
I don't think she helped much but he was definitely coached!!!


This is one of the Christmas Presents he did all by himself.
I love his winter scenes!!


And this one was done by Halee my 8yr old.
She was also coached by her Grandma on this one too.
Halee doesn't love painting nearly as much as Malachi but
she still likes it!

Thanks for letting me brag!!!
Have a great time hopping around
enjoying artwork!!



MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

maddie/cadesmimi said...

Wow, looks like you have some budding artists! I'm impressed. Happy Tuesday Blog Hop! Kathy

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, I remember drawing pictures like that when I was younger.
When your that age, art is like a transport to a different universe.

Happy Hopping!

SmartPumpkin'sMom said...

They are both very talanted I gotta say that much! Impressive!
Happy blog hopping! ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin