Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In His Word Wednesday --Almighty


God is the Almighty

Genesis 17:1b
The Lord appeared to him and said,
"I am God Almighty; walk before me and be blameless

Amos 5:14
Seek good, not evil, that you may live.
Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you,
just as you say he is.

Revelation 4:8b
"Holy, holy, holy
is the Lord God Almighty,
who was, and is, and is to come."

It's so comforting to know that our Almighty God is always with us
no matter what life brings us.

I love the footprints in the sand saying that asks... Why Lord were there only one set of foot prints during the hardest saddest part of my life, why were you not walking with me then??
The LORD replied:
'My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you.'

****
*******
*************
What has God been teaching you lately.
Do you have a prayer request?
Do you have a Bible verse that has stuck out to you?
Even just words of encouragement. I would love to hear from you!
**
Just post on your blog, then come back here and sign the linky below.(You are welcome to use my banner if you'd like)
**
You can even just leave your words or prayer request here as a comment. We'd love to know how to pray for you. If you don't want to elaborate just let us know you have an unspoken prayer request. We can still pray for you because God already knows!!
Have a great Wednesday!
***
I excited to give a Praise update...
My BIL's Mother is coming out of it and is responding. She looks to be getting better after about 7 weeks of not "being here"
Continued prayers for a full recovery for her!


edit -- Sorry I forgot the linky-- Here it is!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin