Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekly Groceries

I'm soooooo BEHIND!!!!!!

These are the coupon inserts that need to be cut and filed....
AND I'm pretty sure it's not going to get done!!!

I think I'm going to clip the ones I'm most likely to use
and keep the rest in the inserts.
There comes a point when I don't think I can get caught up...
Anyway... Back to the Groceries...


Since I'm this far behind and really have no clue what's going on in the sale department...
I just hit Aldi this week for groceries and called it good!!!
***
I did find some great deals on produce and milk though!!
Chocolate Milk 1/2 gallons for .69 cents, 3 lb. bag of Apples for $1.09, and 2 lbs of grapes for only $1.49!! So even without coupons I only spent $51.xx

Did I mention I didn't even take a grocery list with me...
Wweehhh talk about out of character!!!!
Remember when life takes over it's okay to do things
a little (or a lot) different!!!
Hopefully next week I'll be back on track although
It's iffy!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. I am behind too, I still have coupons to clip, when I get around to it. I will be heading to Aldi also. Most of my stores did not have any great deals.

Debra said...

We all have those times!! I haven't been to the grocery store recently...just keep sending my husband with a short list for milk and produce! Poor guy! :-) I need to get back to normal too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin