Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sugar Cookies DONE!!


As you can see there was plenty of eating
going on with the decorating!!



I keep things simple and use Betty Crocker Frosting.
I might venture to make my own if I didn't
get BC so CHEAP!!!!

Oh and I went to pull out my red food
coloring... well somehow I put the bottle away
empty because There was none in it. (still baffled about that one)!
So we punted and made blue a little nontraditional
but they taste awesome and that's the important thing!!


My 3 yr. old loved to decorate with the M&M's
I bet you can't guess which ones he did!!

Later in the week I hope to tackle another
kind of cookie... We'll see!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! I love decorating sugar cookies at Christmastime!

Anonymous said...

I will be trying these. Looks like everyone had a great time decorating.

Genesa said...

I can almost taste them Megan!!! I know I will be soon enough! YUM!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin