Friday, January 29, 2010

Weekly Groceries- Pantry Challenge

January Pantry Challenge is over...
But stay tuned for February!!!

This week I spent
Meijer -- $13.99
Aldi -- $22.91
-------
Total $36.90



A little higher that I was hoping but I forgot
I have a birthday girl and needed ice cream
for both sides of the family! So right there you have $10.
1 bucket probably would have been enough but
we'll just have some to get us through February this way!

I did get lots of fruit and I'm hoping to be able
to get fruit like this every week!
We've decided to start snacking on fruit instead
of junk, like we sometimes do!
***

So if you'd like, here are my totals for January...
Week 1 -- $25.12
Week 2 -- $14.80
Week 3-- $44.40
Week 4 -- $36.90
-----------
$121.22
If you remember my
goal was $100.

I blame my going over to the Pepsi deal
at CVS!! I bought 12 -12 packs for $20.
Right there is my overage...
But such a great price!!!
(I know it's junk, but still!)

Anyway I'm making my goal in
February $100. again!!
It would be awesome to be able to do this
and get lots of fruit in the process!!

My "Computer Fund" has about $160.
after only 1 month! happy dance!
(this is the excess of our grocery/gas budget!)


4 comments:

Hattie said...

Great job! As soon as I looked at the pic the first thing I noticed was the ice cream! Ha!

Megan said...

Wow, great job! I can't believe you only spent $121 for the entire month. I just got a much needed kick in the pants to start a pantry challenge for February.

Noelle said...

Wow! Even though you consider yourself overbudget, you did a fabulous and challenging thing!

Coupon Teacher said...

Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin