Friday, March 13, 2009

I Have a New Niece

I'm an Aunt again!!!
Sarah Elizabeth was born last night, just after midnight! She was 9 lbs 8 oz! I just got back from seeing her. She's so cute, she has dark hair and a double chin!!! I love the chub on babies!

A quick tally told me I now have 7 Nieces and 8 Nephews. Which means I'm the Aunt to 15 kids (btw the oldest of those 15 kids is only 8) oh and I have another Nephew on the way due in a couple months!
Yep add all those kids to my 4 munchkins, and both sides of the family have a circus when we all get together! I love big families!!
Congrats Aaron and Shannon!
Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

Genesa said...

Hey no fair you beat me to putting a picture up!

Megan said...

don't worry you can put on up too!!

nah nah na na nah
I got to see her 1st!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin