Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Cleaning - Office Area


Join "Spring Cleaning" this week hosted by beautifultoGod.blogspot.com

We are working on our office area! Go here to get your assignments and to link up!


This is my office area (above pic). It has a roll top so you can't see the inside contents of the desk when it's down. It definitely needs some work and organizing. The desk is right inside our front door so the top usually becomes the catch all! We need to work on that!


I hate to post these horrible pics...but here they are!
Along with the desk area, I am also going to be working on our extra room. This used to be where my desk was. It also used to be where my 2 yr. old slept. We just moved him upstairs so now I can totally have my room back.
We don't have a garage or a basement so a storage room like this is badly needed!

We are having a garage sale next week so hopefully by Saturday this room will look very different!

I think I'm being optimistic this week, but I will just get as far as I can. I'm giving myself until Saturday to get this all done. So I will update then.

****

Be sure to join us here!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You don't EVEN want to see my bedroom right now! It is cluttered also with garage sale items! Your room will be back in shape in no time! I have a roletop for our office also! Love to hide the mess somedays!

Katina said...

I just want you to know I love your blog! Thank you for sharing!

Megan said...

Thanks so much for your kind words! You put a smile on my face!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin