Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Breakfast Cookies!!!

I figured these would be a huge hit and
my kids confirmed it yesterday!

3 out of my 4 kiddos inhaled them. I have one child
that is very texture sensitive and the oatmeal did
him in. Anyway I'd say the other 3 ate at least 5 each
throughout the morning and day... oops!!

I will admit I had a couple cookies too...
okay maybe it was 3 but, that's all I'm admitting to!!!


Visit Heavenly Homemakers here
to get the recipe!! I love her site!

If the buttermilk scares you off remember you can
just make your own. I used -- 1/2 cup milk and 1 1/2 tsp. vinegar.


3 comments:

Genesa said...

Those look yummy! I can't imagine you eating any cookies...and Chi it's OK, I love you even if you can't eat oatmeal.

Megan said...

HaHa, you're kidding right??!! Cookies are my downfall! I could eat a whole batch!!

A candy bar could sit for years, but a cookie I'll gobble right up!!

Unknown said...

I love these cookies and Heavenly Homemakers site to. My family just finished off the double batch I made Monday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin