Friday, September 26, 2008

Daily Dose

Well I failed yesterday to post my Daily Dose...okay I also failed to read my daily dose. But I'm back today. Hopefully I won't miss another day for awhile.

Matthew chapter 7

Verse 1-2

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others , you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Verse 7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

"...with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." THAT is something to think about. Iguess we might think about things a little longer, if we knew that we would be measured the same way. We need to be as forgiving and as merciful as God is, or TRY the best we can. Verse 7 is also, one of my favorites.

Missed you Thursday!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin