Saturday, September 20, 2008

Favorite Recipe-- Zucchini Bread

Well Sarah at 8-muddy boots asked about a favorite fall recipe...well I don't know it this counts as "fall" but I love it so I thought I would share it.

Zucchini Bread

2 cups raw zucchini -shredded
3 eggs
1 3/4 cup sugar
1 cup veg. oil
2 cup flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla

Put zucchini is strainer and press or squeeze to get excess water out.
Beat eggs, sugar, oil together. Add flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla.
Mix together by hand. Add drained zucchini. Mix well.
Pour into 2 greased loaf pans. Bake 45-50 min. at 350 degrees.....you can check with toothpick.

Enjoy...you can also freeze the 2nd loaf if you can't eat it all at once!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah! Thank you- I LOVE Zucchini Bread!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin