Monday, September 15, 2008

Meijer week Sept. 14th

Here is what I see this week at Meijer. Not a very good week at first glance but if you look a little closer it's not too bad.

--Powerade Zero is on sale for .69 cents-- if you buy 6 you get a $4. oyno(on your next order) cat. So-- .20 cents after cat. for 6 bottles. If your unsure a cat. is a catalina and should print right after you scan that item or in this case 6 from a machine by the register. If the cat. doesn't spit out then the machine is probably jammed. I always like to scan the cat. items first and make sure it's working...if it isn't have them fix it or switch lanes. It's worth it. Just make sure you get the "zero" kind for this deal.

--Quaker Oatmeal 18oz canister is 1.29 - .50MQ doubled = .29cents per canister

--Quaker instant oatmeal is $2.00 - .50 MQ doubled or this printable = $1. per box

--Aunt Jemima pancake mix is 1.66 - $1.MQ/2 so $1.15 per box

--Nesquik is 20% off --not sure of the regular prices --but there is a .50cent MQ doubled should be a good deal.

--Cheez-its are $2. - $1. mealbox snack crackers --$1.00 per box

--Encore pop is $2.25 - $1. mealbox --$1.25 for 12 pack

--Buddies bars are reported to be giving a $3./3 buddies cat. so use the $3./3 MQ from Sundays paper to get 3 free and get a Cat. for $3. off 3 more. You should be able to keep rolling this for a lot of free buddies bars.

--Here is the best one of the week...Glade Gel Warmers are $1.79--use the b1g1 MQ to get one free and then receive a Cat. for $2. for each one you buy. So you make $2.21 for every 2 you buy with MQ. I have not tried this yet but I will on Friday. I think I have 4 MQ for a profit of $8.xx!! Will it work is the question...

--Kellogs cereal or Nutrigrain bars 5/$10. buy 5 get $3. off milk With the MQ I have I will get 2 boxes of cereal, 4 boxes of nutrigrain bars and a gallon of milk for $9.---I'm using 3 $1./2 MQ.
I figure thats $1.50 per box and a free gallon of milk which I always need!

Let me know what I missed!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin