Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Practical Tip Tuesday

It's Tuesday again!! Does anyone have any tips??? Keep in mind your tips can be anything even if you don't think of them as "practical" We still want to hear them!!
Leave your link below!
----------------------
Mine this week is to save your paper towels and wash your windows with...


Yep Newspapers!!
I was reading this online last week. I know I've heard of this before but have never really tried it. Well I tried it and I love it!! It really does work the only bad thing is that it makes your hands a little black... no big deal to me it washes right off! It leaves no streaks and no lint on the window like paper towels do. And best all it saves paper towels! I always have PLENTY of newspapers on hand since I get 4 Sunday papers each week. Why not put them to good use !
---------
This will come in very handy with Spring Cleaning coming up!!
----------------------
I really enjoyed your tips last week and can't wait to hear what you came up with this week! Just leave your link below or you can also leave a comment.
---------
Also if you have always wondered if there's a better way of doing something you can also leave a question and maybe someone will have an answer next week!!





3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes! Love the tip. Hubby gets mad at me because I try to keep all of my new papers. There are so many uses for my TONS of newspapers!

Genesa said...

I will have to keep this in mind. I have a special cleaner I use, do you think it would work with it? Plus I don't have paper either!

Megan said...

I would think it would work with any cleaner! try it at least.

If you need newspapers I can give you some each week!! Trust me I have plenty!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin