Sunday, February 22, 2009

Menards Freebies

Menards has 4 more Free after rebate items this week. This ad is good through Sunday, March 1. I was most excited about getting 2 crank flashlights free! I hope they have plenty of these in stock!!


LED Crank Flashlight-- FREE after $5.00 Rebate--limit 2

7 pc. Handy Driver--FREE after $2.00 Rebate--
limit 2

60 yd. Duct Tape--FREE after $2.50--limit 3 rolls

Ultimate All-Season Windshield Washer--Free after $2.50 rebate--limit 2
------------------------------
In order to get the Free after Rebate items you must purchase an additional $10. worth of non-rebated items. You only need $10. per transaction no matter how many Freebies you get.
Your rebate will come in the form of a merchandise check which means you can only spend it at Menards. This works fine for me since I just purchase more freebies with the merchandise check.
---------------
Still have questions about Menards...Click here to learn more. Also feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to answer it!!


2 comments:

sjohnson73 said...

I haven't gotten any of my rebates yet, but I know it might take a while! Thanks so much for finding these and posting them. I am becoming a regular at my Menards!

Megan said...

I think I've been to Menards more in the last 2 months than all of last year!!! It's been fun!!

I got 1 check about 6 weeks ago...it came really quick and now I just keep waiting for the next one. I think it's only been about 5 weeks so within the next week or so they should start rolling in!!

Hang in there!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin