Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In His Word Wednesday -- Trust


More verses on Trusting

Isaiah Chapter 8 verse 17
I will wait for the Lord,
who is hiding his face from the
house of Jacob
I will put my trust in him.

Isaiah Chapter 12 Verse 2
Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be afraid.
The Lord, the Lord, is my strength
and my Song;
he has become my salvation.

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will
give thanks to him in song.

And my favorite
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own
understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths
straight.
There are so many verses on Trusting.
I guess that would mean that it's very important to God that we trust completely in Him. Doing this should bring us rest and lessen worry.

What's your favorite Trust Verse(s).
Leave it in a comment for us!
******
**********
What has God been teaching you lately.
Do you have a prayer request?
Do you have a Bible verse that has stuck out to you?
Even just words of encouragement. I would love to hear from you!
**
Just post on your blog, then come back here and sign the linky below.(You are welcome to use my banner if you'd like)
**
You can even just leave your words or prayer request here as a comment. We'd love to know how to pray for you. If you don't want to elaborate just let us know you have an unspoken prayer request. We can still pray for you because God already knows!!
Have a great Wednesday!
****
Prayer Updates...
My Husbands Uncle is doing great! He's still in the hospital regaining his strength but he's doing better each day.
However...
My BIL's Mom is not doing any better. Please PRAY PRAY PRAY for her
You can read the last update here on Shannon's Blog. They have had such a long 3 weeks of a roller coaster ride. Please pray for the family too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin