Thursday, July 23, 2009

QOTW -- What would you do with Blueberries??


Random Question of the Week...

What would you do with a

huge pan of blueberries??

.
.
.

I would definitely make this again!

Blueberry Crisp --
Here is the Recipe!!

.
.
.
And maybe make these...

They look delicious!
***
of course I would also freeze some
and my 3 yr will eat a boat load before I can do anything...
but
What would you do or make???
****
(I might be asking because my wonderful SIL
picked up 15 lbs for me! Thanks Gen!
I love new recipes and ideas!)

**
I'll be leaving any minute to go camping but
can't wait to read your ideas when I return Sunday!!!

4 comments:

Sonshine said...

Here is a couple of recipes that I enjoy making! :)

That blueberry crisp looks yummy! :)

Enjoy your weekend camping! :)

Anne M. said...

I would personally dehydrate them for other uses later -- blueberry muffins/pancakes YUM!

Here's a link that tells you how, although they don't mention that you could also just sit them on cookie sheets in your oven. Gas ovens do nothing, the pilot will be enough. Electric ovens you'll have to turn it real low once or twice for about 20 or so minutes with the door cracked. --> http://knol.google.com/k/doug-ducap/how-to-dehydrate-blueberries/1owyjglzfgslp/4#

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

My mil picked me up 20lbs of blueberries at Meijer this week....they were 1.79 a lb at the u-pick farm and 3.29 for 2lbs already picked at Meijer....they were good berries too.....so far I have made 5 batched of blueberry jam...to go along with the strawberry jam I have already put up in the freezer....I had never made blueberry jam before...never ate any either.....BUT it turned out OHHHH so YUMMY!!!! I am definately making up some of that crisp here soon!!!
I also premade some blueberry pancake mix up......I think I am making some for the freezer also....instant breakfast!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Thank you so much for linking up last week on Momtrends. I wanted to let your know the linky is up. I shared a yummy baked flounder recipe and hope you will stop by!

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/07/friday-feasts-baked-flounder.html


Hope camping was fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin