Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Homemade Drain Cleaner


I got this recipe from
Gayle at Grocery Cart Challenge
a few months ago.
I tried it this past week and LOVED IT.
***
We had a huge clog, almost complete blockage, in our bathroom sink. It would take forever for any water to go down. I used this recipe 2 times and plunged it and the sink now works as good as new! No harmful chemicals and best of all only 2 ingredients that I already stock in my panty.

Homemade Drain Cleaner
1/4 Cup Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Vinegar
**
Pour soda down then follow with vinegar
((It will bubble, kids will love it!!!))
Let it sit for 20 minutes and rinse!
Repeat if necessary.


For more wonderful recipes and ideas visit
Blessedwithgrace - Tuesday's
In Passionate Pursuit- Tuesday's
Grocery Cart Challenge- Friday's

6 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

This is great to know. Thanks for sharing!

Megan said...

Thanks Mel4Him great idea to use it every 3 months to prevent clogs!!!

The Allen Family said...

Thanks! I am so going to do this today!!

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

I might have to try that on my kitchen sink today!
THanks for sharing!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Will be trying this on my Kitchen sink!! Thank you. :) Visiting from Jen's party. :)

Brenda said...

I've tried this before. I find it helps to follow it with lots and lots of hot water.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin