Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In His Word Wednesday

Christ has Always been and
will Always be...

Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 21:6
He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.

Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

*********
*****
What has God been teaching you lately.
Do you have a prayer request?
Do you have a Bible verse that has stuck out to you?
**
You can just leave your link, words, or prayer request here as a comment. We'd love to know how to pray for you. If you don't want to elaborate just let us know you have an unspoken prayer request. We can still pray for you because God already knows!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I posted today Megan! Are you not doing the linkys anymore? Praying you are having a good week!

http://principledfamily.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/in-his-word-wednesday/

Mominin said...

I'm back to joining in today!! Here's mine.

http://mominin-thepeerreview.blogspot.com/2010/01/and-he-passed-in-front-of-moses.html

Have a great day!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the comment Megan! Yes, I decided to put my family and homeschool blog into one, and move to Wordpress. I haven't totally shut my other blogs down yet, because I may take a few posts off and repost them on the new one! Just a bit of a fresh start for 2010! Have a great week! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin