Monday, January 4, 2010

Pantry Challenge - Grocery List


For this week's meals I really needed NOTHING!!

But since I'm going to be in town this week
I decided to stop at the store and pick up a few items
and try NOT to go to the store at all next week.
(except for milk of course!)

On my list...
Lettuce (for tacos next week)
Tomatoes (for tacos next week)
Cottage Cheese x2 (for lasagna next week)
Cold Meat (cuz my kids love homemade lunchables!)
Bananas (already have apples and grapes)
Salad (for big salads next week)
pizza sauce (I know this isn't dairy or produce but
it's a necessity at this house and I only have 2 left!!)
Milk

That's it for now. I'll check the ad for any really good deals.
I'll let you know how much I spent Friday (hopefully with picture)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin