Monday, January 4, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

From the pantry/freezer here is my
plan for meals this week...

Monday -- Pancakes, Sausage Patties, Frozen Peaches

Tuesday -- Chicken with rice stirfry, beans, applesauce

Wednesday -- Hamburgers on homemade buns, oven steak fries, cooked carrots (my 3 yr. old LOVES these! I can almost guarantee that he'll tell me "I'm the best mom ever" for making these! Such a crazy little boy!)

Thursday -- Spaghetti, cheesy bread, applesauce

Friday -- Family Dinner

Saturday -- Homemade Pizza

Sunday -- Chili over baked Potatoes

I'm going to attempt to make my rice in the crockpot. Check
back tomorrow to see how that went! Hopefully I won't make mush instead!

I'm also attempting to make my own hamburger buns from scratch!
I'll share how that went next week!

Hope you all have a great start back to the grind and school!!

I'll be back later today to let you know what I'm buying this week
at the grocery store. Remember I'm keeping the month's totals under $100.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin