Saturday, March 28, 2009

Door Prize Winner...

Thanks to all who visited me from the Blog party. I had such a great time reading your comments and visiting your sites! I think you would agree that the Ultimate Blog Party was AWESOME!!! Be sure to join in on the fun next year if you didn't this year!!
Okay Okay The winner of my ladybug door prize is ...
#23 Congratulations Anoymous (you have herlan in your email), who said she would pick Raspberry Lemonade Scent...That's one of my favorites too!!
(Here are your random numbers:23
Timestamp: 2009-03-28 17:02:39 UTC)
I have sent you an e-mail and you have 48 hours to claim your prize. If you didn't receive it, please e-mail me at dailyessentialsanddeals @ gmail . com (remove spaces)
*****
Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend. I am except it's supposed to snow here tomorrow...BRRRR..Hope it is short lived!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Megan,
Just wanted to notify you that you won the giveaway at my blog. I e-mailed you, but wanted to let you know anyway, in case it went to your SPAM folder.

Carrie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin