Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In His Word Wednesday

Welcome again to "In His Word Wednesday"
If you missed the first two weeks of this new segment, you can go here.
******
This is just a mister linky where I would love everyone to post something on your blog that would encourage others. It can be as simple as a Bible verse, or just simple words of encouragment. Whatever God has placed on your heart. It can even be a prayer request or a praise. I would love to know how to pray for you.
***
So simply post something on your blog (you can use my banner if you want to) and come back here and sign the mister linky. Then we can all find you and be encouraged or pray for you!! Sound good??!!
*******
************
This week I just have a few verses to share.
This is in Matthew chapter 14 verse 27b
"Take courage! It is I. Don't be afaid."
and verse 31b
"You of little faith, he said, "why did you doubt?"
*****
I often wonder after something happens, why did I doubt, why was I afraid....I know God is in control and there is no need to doubt or be afraid. I need to remember to just pray that His will be done.
***************
Okay your turn....Don't be shy!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin