Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kroger 3-24

Here's the deals I see at Kroger this week. They are having a pretty big 10/$10 sale, but there are not many coupon matchups to go with it. Depending on what you need you might find some pretty good deals tho. I thought the Kroger cooking spray for $1. was a pretty good deal. That is not something I am well stocked on right now!

Please note, my Kroger triples to .50 cents.
--------
10/$10 deals---you do not have to buy 10 to get $1. deals...
Bounty Paper Towels -- $1. -.25MQ = .25
Land O Lakes cold meat-- $1.
Kroger cooking spray -- $1.
Sobe Life Water -- $1. -.50MQ= FREE
Scotch Brite -- $1. -.75/2MQ= .62 cents
--check ad for more 10/$10.
Other Deals...
****
Quaker True Delights $1.50 wyb4 -$1.MQ= .50--mix & match
---
Fiber &Omega granona bars $1.50 wyb4 -$1.MQ=.50--mix & match
---
Bob Evans gravy-- $2.50 -.50MQ= $1.
----
Grapes -.97 cents/lb
---
Kroger mac & cheese --.39 cents
---
Kraft cheese shreds or bars -- $1.79
---
Pillsbury --$1.(wyb 4) -.25 MQ= .25 cents
---
Cottonelle- .99 -.50/2 = .25 cents
----
That's it, let me know what you see. Just leave a comment if you see a good deal or a coupon matchup!
***
Don't forget to load coupons directly on your Kroger card here and here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm from MBC Follow Me club and I'm following you now. Looking forward to reading your blog. :)

Annie said...

I miss Kroger! I use to live in MI and get some awesome deals. We don't have Kroger here in VA.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin