Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Walgreens Deal!!

Be sure to stop in at Walgreens and get your FREE tomato sauce!
***
Stop in and buy 13 (not 11) cans of tomato sauce. Your total should be $10.40 then give them the .39 cent in ad coupon. It should take your total down to $5.07 (this will be your oop). Then keep your receipt and submit rebate #29 for $5. off $10. purchase. You should end paying .07 cents for 13 cans of tomato sauce.
***
Okay so not free but .07 cents for 13 cans is close enough in my book.
I was shocked, my Walgreens had plenty in stock...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to get this deal but my Walgreens didn't have the coupon in their ad. Your so lucky.

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Well I am hoping to try it....if I make it out of the house this week!

Great score for YOU!!!

Suz said...

I did this deal too and was surprised to find enough in one store. Love the free stuff!

Hate that they're doing away with the rebates though!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin