Tuesday, April 28, 2009

30 Day Challenge ... Check in

So how's everyone doing??? Are you sore??
***
I did my workout hard for Tues, Wed, and Thurs. By Friday I was hurting pretty bad!After working outside in the garden and building a new flower bed including moving lots of rocks, I was whipped. So I skipped Friday and gave my body a rest!
I started back at it Saturday and Monday...
***
I drank at least 70 oz. of water everyday,
so I get a gold star for that one!!!
***
I'm hopeful that I won't be sore this week and can continue everyday! I'm loving blogging about this because there were several daysI know I wouldn't have done my workout if I wasn't!
***
So there you have it my "mostly" successes!!!
***
Leave a comment and let us know how you're doing...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am doing good! I have only taken one day off in the last week. My wateer intake is not where it needs to be but I have been doing good on the workouts. I have been walking on the treadmill at a steep incline at least 30 mintues every day. I just added the Biggest Loser DVD workout and plan to do that every other day. I was sore head to toe the day after I did it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin