Sunday, April 26, 2009

Walgreens trip!!

Walgreens Total $6.52 ($3.04 of that is tax)
My total was a little higher than I originally thought it should be. I had to add fillers in transaction #2 and # 4 because you can't have more coupons than you have products. And Register Rewards (RR) count as MQ.
***
Anyway I was still very very pleased!
I know you can get your oop down lower this week but I wanted to get products that we will use and not just a bunch of medicine and things. The only items in this pic that we probably won't use is the monitors and the Ecotrin. I was very happy that the Kleenex is the bigger box with 200 in it!
**
I wanted 2 sugars but they only had 1 so I substituted a gallon milk instead. I should have done this in the first place since we're getting low and it's on sale for $1.99!
**
I did 2 transactions and then took that to my car. Since they went so smoothly and they weren't real busy, I decided to go ahead and do the other 2 transactions!!!
***
If you make it to Walgreens this week let us know how ya did!
Yes it's true, I may have to stop in again....
Hey give me a break, I have more coupons!!!!

5 comments:

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Thanks for the pic and post...I went tonight and did well....I got lots of things and loved taking advantage of some MM's!!

Scott Franson Photography said...

Wow, what a great shopping trip !
Claudia
www.claudiafranson.blogspot.com

A Penny Saved... said...

I went to Walgreens twice today:+)
First trip I got:
Jif
(3) suave shampoo for kids
Nivea body wash
small bag m&m's
(3) neosporin
9 items- Total spent $10.84 PLUS I got a register rewards coupon for $4 off my next purchase
2nd trip I got:
(7) bottles kids suave shampoo
1 suave shampoo
1 suave conditioner
1 little bag m&m's
Used the $4 RR from 1st trip plus DH's Walgreens discount.
Total spent $2.71 plus I got a $2.00 RR to use for the next trip:+)
Don't get me started on my 2 trips to Target:+)( let's just say 27 containers of Easy Mac, 2 Dri idea, 7lbs apples, 1 vitamin water - FREE)

Megan said...

Wow A Penny Saved-- you did great! I think you're stocked on kids shampoo for awhile!!!

Love it!!

Hoosier Homemade said...

I got some of the wrapping too. 6 pkgs for $.50. Thanks for sharing!
~Liz

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin