Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The 30 Day Challenge


Not that I need a new Challenge, I don't, but what I do need is exercise! We bought an exercise machine back in November and I haven't touched it since January. BLAH!!!
***
Well that is about to change because I'm starting the 30 day challenge! And as I've said before if I blog about it, I will actually do it. You awesome readers MOTIVATE ME!!! I love you for that!

***
I chose 30 days because they say if you do something for 30 days it becomes habit! I'm hoping this is true and works for me! I figure 30 days puts us to the end of May which officially kicks off the Midwest Summer Season!!!

**
So if you would like to join me here's our challenge...
1. Exercise Daily-- EVERY DAY! -- change your routine to work different muscles. Do what ever works for you.
**
2. Drink 8-10 glasses of water EVERYDAY -- I used to do such a great job at this but I fell off the ban wagon once again!
**
Here's my projected daily plan...
1. Stretch - very important -- don't forget
2. 50 - 75 side to side crunchers
3. 50 - 75 crunchers
4. Weight machine
5. Stretch
I figure this is only a 10-15 min. workout.
I know I can find 10-15 min. per day to exercise...it's just a matter of actually doing it instead of walking right by the machine and finding my seat on the couch!!!!
**

You make your plan to fit you. Anything is better than nothing, right???
You also might want take some body measurements if your curious of your progress!
Take Sundays off to rest your body!

***
If you're going to join me, leave a comment and let me know!

Each week I will post my success hopefully not failure, and you can leave a comment too!

If you would like to let your readers know about the challenge, feel free to use my banner. (Just right click to save) Leave me your link in the comments so I can be sure to find you and encourage you too!

Have fun!!! Now lets get to work!!!!

8 comments:

Genesa said...

I'm going to try to join you!!!

Megan said...

ummm girl did you know you're poppin a kid in 2 weeks??? better take it easy if you're joining!!

Maybe you'll need to host your own in say 8 weeks!!!

Melissa said...

I'm in.
Am always up for a challenage, been married to Christopher for almost 14 years! How's that for stamina?! :)
Will start my Day One on Sunday the 26th. The girls and I leave Thursday for a trip to visit Great Aunt Shirley for 3 days.
This will be fun. :)
~Melissa

Susan said...

Great Challenge! Diet and excercise has been on my mind for quite some time now! I am going to join you for 30 days! Let's do it!

Sarah said...

I am with you! I have actually already started in a way! I had a baby in November and now it is time to lose the baby weight - I have put it off long enough! I have been working out already for about 2 1/2 weeks and have been very consistant. The one thing now I need to work on is getting back to drinking the water I need since I am still nursing!

Sarah said...

Um, how did I miss that you had started this??? I may start this but it's going to be a little late, like maybe tomorrow. Today is full! I will take the water challenge today, and start the exercising tomorrow tho...

Should be fun!

Megan said...

Late doesn't matter! I'm hoping to keep doing it even after the 30 days! Hopefully the 30 days makes it a habit!

Thanks everyone who's joining me!

It's not to late for anyone else to join too!

Suzanne said...

Count me in! I am slowlyyy realizing that I can no longer lose weight through dieting alone...or should I say "crash dieting". So, I have a plan and am starting today. Thanks gor the great idea. I'll post and link back to you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin