Sunday, April 19, 2009

K-Mart Super Doubles -- WOW!!

As I mentioned before Super Doubles are happening this week at many participating K-marts!
I went today with my Sister, Sister-In-Law, and Mom!
We had a blast!

I got all this for $5.59 including $1.64 tax.
I will also get a $5.00 rebate by mail for buying 4 Kelloggs cereal!
So really I got it FOR .59 CENTS!!!!
***
Most of the items I got are listed here.
We found the St Ives in the clearance section and the All det. was only .79 cents after $2. coupon doubled.
If you haven't heard K-Mart stores now accept internet printables! We had no trouble at all using them and they doubled just fine!!!
I also used a $5./$50. Kmart printable here.
***
It was a great trip!!
Be sure to check out your area K-Mart!

2 comments:

Frugal Girls! said...

That's so amazing ~ great job!! I'm heading there tomorrow, and can't wait! :)

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

I LOVE IT!!! Jody and I are going today...hopefully we find some great deals also!!!
Thanks for the post!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin