Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sundays Coupon Inserts

This week there should be 1 Smartsource insert
and 1 Valassis insert in Sundays paper...

Check the preview at The Coupon Clippers.
***
Here are some of my favorites...
Chex Mix Bars -- .50/1 (love these!!)
Irish Spring Body wash .50/1 or bar packs - .50/2
Cottonelle 4 pack -- .50/2 (My Kroger no longer has these waaaa)
Kraft Mayo -- $1./1
Bandaids -- $1./1
Ball Park Franks -- $1./2
Schick Intuition razor -- $4./1
Schick Quattro razor -- $4./1
Johnsons Baby product -- $1./1
Softsoap 7.5 oz -- .35/1
***

1 comment:

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

i'm putting two comment together...coffee cake looks yummy!! I think I have everything to make it to! Bummer about the FREE tp...my Kroger no longer has them either...and my stockpile was not as good as yours :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin