Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Cleaning - Living Room

Spring Cleaning Week 8, only 2 more weeks to go!!
Go here to link up and get your weekly assignments.
I plan on doing a deep cleaning including washing the walls, windows, spot cleaning the floors, dusting everything, cleaning the base boards, spot cleaning the furniture, and vacuuming everything including under the couch cushions. Wow, I think I'm tired already!!
Good thing I have able kids I can put to work!!
We'll see how far we get...

I included this picture because it's an area that has some clutter. I need to figure out something to do with the Wii remotes. I don't like them just sitting around.

I'm not sure my after pics will look much different, but if I get it all done it should be much cleaner on the inside!!
****

2 comments:

Mominin said...

Hey Megan...looks good to begin with!! I didn't know you had gotten new furniture, I really like it. As far as the Wii-motes...I just use a basket to keep them in (not that they end up there unless I put them there!).

Sarah said...

You make sure the remotes make it into the basket, when they end up "missing" for a day when they don't put them away! That works for me! I don't know why I am excited about cleaning this week... Good luck on your cleaning!
Thanks for linking!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin