Saturday, November 21, 2009

CVS 11-22


Check out I heart CVS here for
all the deals this week.
You can see the ad scans here.

I don't see a whole lot this week....

But if you're interested
in a MP3 Player. (top left in pic)
They have a 4 GB Craig MP3 player with screen for
only $24.99 plus get $5. ECB= $19.99

My son got one very similar at ToysRUs a few months
ago and spent around $45. on it.
We were planning to get my daughter one for Christmas
so this is just the deal I'm looking for!

Also if you need any Christmas M&M's they
have them b1g1 which makes them $1.50 each
(not great but an okay deal)
Meijer had them 2/$5. last week so it's better than that!

Also Complete Solution is $8.99 get $8.99 ecb= FREE (limit 2)
$1./1 MQ would make them a Money Maker...
Unfortunately the print limit here has been reached. Keep
an eye on it though in case they reset it!

Let us know if you see anything else.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin