Monday, November 16, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


Here's our Meals for the week...

Monday -- Meatballs in Crockpot... look for my version of this recipe tomorrow! Also having potatoes, corn, and salad.

Tuesday -- Tacos
Wednesday -- Spaghetti and applesauce
Thursday -- Grilled Ham Steak, Oven Steak Fries, beans
Friday -- Dinner with Family
Saturday -- Homemade Pizza
Sunday -- Carry in Dinner at Church

So, that's it! I'm hoping to clear a day and try making some homemade
bread... I'll let you know how it goes, if it goes at all!!

For more yummy recipes visit orgjunkie.com

3 comments:

Myndie said...

menu looks great. What is a ham steak?

jo@blog-diggidy said...

looks amazing!! i'll be there for dinner on tuesday, kthnx!! :)

Megan said...

jsprik...Yep there's always extra taco's!!!!



Myndie, The Ham Steak I have is just a Package that you can buy the brand is Farmland. It should be with the other ham products.

The Ham Steak I have still from the incredible Farmland sale last summer. I got a package of 6 of them for .50 cents.

They're nothing to write home about but we grill them and they're good. Esp. for that cheap!!!!
HTH!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin