Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baking Day Tomorrow!!

I've decided to have a baking day tomorrow-Edit - make that Friday!
Here's a run down of what I'll hopefully be making. I have loved the last few months where I always have muffins in the freezer to pull out for snacks and breakfast.
I'm down to 2 muffins to it's time again!!

Banana Crumb Muffins...for some reason no one will eat the last 3 bananas! So I guess I will try some banana muffins. These are mainly for me because my husband won't touch anything banana with a 10 ft. pole!
Here is the recipe that I will be trying. I love the extra crumb topping!
I keep eyeing the frozen zucchini in my freezer. So I'm making zucchini bread. I absolutely LOVE this bread. Again this is mainly for me!!! Guess I be having some wonderful breakfasts for the next few weeks! Here is a recipe that is almost identical to mine.
-------------------------
I will also be making chocolate chip muffins. These are hubbys favorite! Here is my post from a few months ago with the recipe I use! They also have the sugar topping. YUM!
------------------------------
And last but certainly not least I'll be making regular ol chocolate chip cookies! I just use the regular toll house recipe. Here it is in case you don't have it! I do increase the flour a little.
It makes the cookies not be so flat.
chocolate chip cookies
-----------------------
2 1/4 cup flour---I increase this to 2 3/4 cup
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup butter
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
2 cups chocolate chips (I use whole bag)
-------------
I mix all dry ingred. together and then add them to the wet ingred.
bake at 375 degrees for 9-11 min.
-------------
If you're short on time this makes a GREAT bar cookie. Just mix ingred. like you would for cookies only using 2 1/4 flour and put in greased 15x10 baking pan. bake at 375 for 20 min.
-------------
I'll update you on my day tomorrow!

4 comments:

Genesa said...

Good luck! Hope it goes well!

Mom of three little Princesses said...

Sorry for ruining this plan, maybe you can make your baking day on friday. :)

Megan said...

We can move the baking to Friday! I'm sure you didn't plan Chloe to be sick! Hope no one else gets it!

Sarah said...

Is Brooke Changing plans again??? ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin