Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In His Word Wednesday -- Commit

Proverbs 16: 3-4 says
***
Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and your plans will succeed.
The Lord works out everything for his own ends--
even the wicked for a day of disaster.
***
If we put everything into God's hands and commit it to him,
it's a great comfort to know that however it turns out,
it is how the Lord wanted.
I try to pray daily that the Lord's will be done, not mine.
***
*****
********
What has God been teaching you lately.
Do you have a prayer request?
Do you have a Bible verse that has stuck out to you?
Even just words of encouragement.
I would love to hear from you!
**
Just post on your blog, then come back here and sign the linky below.
(You are welcome to use my banner if you'd like)
**
You can even just leave your words or prayer request here as a comment. We'd love to know how to pray for you. If you don't want to elaborate just let us know you have an unspoken prayer request. We can still pray for you because God already knows!!
Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE - My sister and her team arrived safely back in the states last Friday. They had an amazing time and do not want to be home - they all truly wanted to stay in South Africa. Please continue to pray as some feel a very strong leading towards missions. Pray that they will keep their hearts and minds open to what God's Will for their future would be. They are all in their mid 20's, single and searching. Thank you for keeping them in your prayers!

~Erica~ said...

My husband and I just found out we are pregnant with our first child. I am a bit concerned as my blood pressure has been running high and I am a type I diabetic. I just would love prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy and for me and the little one to be safe and happy! Thank you!

Megan said...

Thanks Erica, I'll add you to my list!

Congratulations on your first! That's so exciting!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin