Monday, July 27, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

After a busy weekend of camping
we're ready to get back in the swing
of things. I have all my kiddos back
and my older 2 had a blast at camp
last week!
Here's our plan this week...
Monday -- Tacos
Tuesday -- Grilled Chicken, baked potatoes, fried zucchini
Wednesday -- Blt's with garden tomatoes!!, pasta salad,fruit
Thursday -- Grilled Steak, twice baked potatoes, veggies
Friday -- Out or leftovers
Saturday -- Pizza night
Sunday -- Whole chicken fryer in crock pot
****
For more yummy meal plans visit
orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

Becca said...

I want a weekly pizza night lol...although during the school year I go out every Sunday for pizza lunch :) Yum!

AudreyO said...

We had tacos last night too. Now with the leftover meat, we'll make quesadillas tomorrow night.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin