Thursday, July 2, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

The Beach/ Dunes!!!
We took a day trip to the Warren Dunes at
Lake Michigan and had a blast!!
Perfect weather (except the wind)
Running from the waves!

Cousins playing!

They thought with the wind it was cold!!!
Halee with her cousin Ali

What's better than muddy sand!
There are 11 cousins on my side of the family
The oldest is 10 years old!
Climbing the big Dunes!

My 3 yr old hiked this far and decided he was done.
Well he wanted carried, sorry no way bud!!
I thought he worked those little legs pretty good!
Posing at the top!
***
For more Things I Love Thursday

4 comments:

Kathy S said...

We are going to Warren Dunes for the first time in just a few weeks so I loved seeing your pictures! Did you stay at the State campground?

Megan said...

We didn't stay overnight, But I did see that the campground was full. I think it's pretty nice! We want to go back maybe next year and stay at the campground!

Let us know what you think!!
Have FUN!!

Liz Mays said...

That's right near me and I have to kind of laugh when people visit it as a tourist destination. It just seems funny to me since I live here. LOL

Glad you had fun!

TheAtticGirl said...

Looks like a beautiful place! Glad you had fun! We are hoping to head to the ocean in a few weeks for a day trip when we have the kiddo with us.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin